If transport by standard means is not possible for some reason, we present our customers with individual solutions. Transport and safety of non-standard cargo requires careful selection of contractors. Each transport stage is of key importance. Flexibility and quick decision-making process is a key to success.
Having that in mind, we offer specialist door-to-door carriage services including:
- use of specialist equipment adequate for cargo at sea – flat racks, break bulk cargo.
- arranging reloading, storage at sea ports and air terminals.
- assistance in obtaining relevant permits and organising convoys, including oversize cargo route planning.
- use of specialist road transport, i.e. extendable semi-trailers, low-bed semi-trailers and heavy load semi-trailers.
- arranging transport of dangerous cargo (DGR/IMO), perishables (PER), valuable goods (VAL) and radioactive materials (RRR).
- assistance in obtaining documents and arrangements relating to import and export customs clearance.
- aircraft and ship charters.
- advice on project organisation.
With our experience of specialist transport of non-standard cargos, such as machines, vehicles or production lines, we are certain that there are no limits for us. No matter how heavy or large your cargo, you can count on us to bring it home
|Cargo firstname.lastname@example.org||+ 48 22 300 9154||+ 48 22 300 9157|
DOR-CEL 2019, All right reserved - Designed and made by: Kompan.pl